"Yep, I'll surf Bells Beach!" - sheesh... did I just say that?

Urban turban with neoprene - Alope know how to do it well

Maddog came to visit last night and we did what we do well - sank a couple of tinnies, talked rubbish and ate a whole lotta home cooked curry. I'm not sure how it happened but somehow we got talking about Bells Beach and next minute I had my hand out in a hi-five (instead of a handshake) that I commit to having a crack at surfing Bells by the end of summer.* 

Uh oh. 

Of course that got me thinking, what the hell would I wear on this auspicious day? If only I could wear an urban turban with my wettie - just as a security blanket. Can you imagine how ridiculous that would look? Almost as ridiculous as me trying to catch a wave, I'd say.

But, I'm a woman of my word and so yes, I will give Bells a crack. And if I disappear in the froth, just look for an urban turban washed up on the beach.

* Disclaimer: Under Maddog supervision. And on a small day.

Comments

  1. emma bäcklund3 October 2013 at 12:55

    You will be surfing bells whithin a month! It doesent have to be a biggie at all, we just need to pick the right day!! Turban sounds Glam and amazing!! - em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The day I can paddle out with you is a day I won't forget!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts