Surfing and living at the coast is most excellent

Not much happening on Sunday morning...
After having a bit of a rocky couple of weeks - did I do the right thing moving to a small coastal town by myself? - the start of Spring and some waves have washed all those worries away. Oh so cliched but true.

Sticking to my mantra of 'What would Beyonce do?' I went swimming in my bathers in freezing water twice on the weekend and signed up to 30 days of yoga along with no booze for September.

I'm aiming for a twinkle in my eye like part-man-part-dolphin/future husband, Kelly Slater.

The surgeon gave me a 'I have no idea what you've done' diagnosis and a green light to surf so
after work today I had my first surf in nearly 2 months. Taking the waves the grommets didn't want, I've decided to ease back into it and not go gung-ho like I usually do. There's no point screwing up my shoulder for summer. (I'm sure Beyonce will understand)

And I can feel a little twinkle starting to happen... woop!

Some lovely little peelers at Torquay this afternoon.

Comments

Popular Posts