Vicco winter - frothin' with frustration


There's been many a delightful wave around and I've had to sit and watch. Then pace and watch. Then shout 'Oh, man! Look at that!' and watch.

Soooo frustrating! Even admiring the handsome surfers hasn't calmed me.

I want the sore shoulders, sore arms, numb hands, salty skin, sandy feet, wet hair and endorphin rush, too. Goddam!

This pesky shoulder of mine has been stopping me. Over three months of pain and no progress, so today I'm off to get a MRI.

The upside of not being in the water is I've discovered how many amazing walking tracks there are near my house. I've been making the most of them while I'm landlocked because as soon as I'm surfing again I'll be putting in the water time - listen for the loudest 'Yeeeeeewwwww!'


Comments

Popular Posts