Triangl - my love affair with neoprene continues

This bad boy will me mine. Oh yes. It will be mine.
There's a lot to love about neoprene. It keeps you warm, makes it through multiple summers (unlike some dudes - ha!) and when cut into tiny bikini shapes still manages to mould some body parts in all the right ways. I'm loving neoprene sick right now - especially this label I've stumbled upon, Triangl. Bing! Bong!

However, last time I looked my junk in the trunk definitely did not look like this....

Disco pants!
.... but you know what? Who bloody well cares? Not I. 

Two words. 

Double. 

Neoprene. 

Yeah, that's right. 

I'm going to pop on one of these bad boy bikinis under my spring wettie (the 4/3mm I've retired till next winter. Woohoo!) and perhaps with some salt water in the eyes and at a considerable distance something magical might happen.





Comments

Popular Posts