Standing on the beach ... staring at a man


Looks like this is going to be my view of surfing for a little while longer. Not a bad view, really. Daaa-aaahhh-aaaym!

A dear friend kindly sent this to me this morning (courtesy of The Sartorialist) after I was feeling super depresso having visited yet another osteo ('Oh, so no one mentioned your MRI says you have cartilage damage and probably need surgery?') and doc for more painkillers.

So, I'm off for a hot date with a surgeon in a coupla of weeks and best case scenario I'll have a day op and be back in the water when the sunny skies are back and 'The One' is officially on.

In the meantime, I'll have to be content with hanging out, watching the waves. I'll be the one loitering in the carpark where you can't swing a wetsuit without hitting a fella like the one in the photos. Yeow!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular Posts