Saucy swimwear - Zulu & Zephyr


For the first time in ages the sun has started shining and there's that lambs-bouncing-around-the-fields-Spring-is-coming feeling in the air.

And I am F-R-O-T-H-I-N-G.


Why?

Well, it will be my first full-time summer at Camp Rad. No more weekend warrior biz. I'll be apres-surf dressing on a daily basis. Bing! Bong!

They had me at urban turban.
I have just discovered this amazing Australian independent label, Zulu & Zephyr and pretty much want to buy their whole Sundance collection. It's everything I want in an apres-surf outfit - saucy yet comfortable and features an urban turban look. What's not to love?


Plus, how good are their bikinis? A lady is sure to score many waves in one of these numbers.

So, it's time for me to hit Operation:HotBitch and hit it hard. I'm trying out some pilates/ballet with weights tomorrow morning and with a bit of luck won't be able to lift my arms above my head on Tuesday. Looking forward to the buuuurrrrrn.



Comments

Popular Posts