Spring is a' comin'!

Best postcard ever!
There's nothing better than receiving snail mail - it's up there with surfing, sausage rolls and panel vans.

Leo Greenfield, my surrogate little brother/one of my favourite people in the world, is on his way to Paris via Bondi. At the moment Leo's watchful eye is observing what Sydney does well - surf and surfers.

Not that there's a shortage of either down in Anglesea at the moment. I'm stoked.

Today I went for my first post-work walk on the beach, feet in the water (they did turn kinda blue) fantasising what it's going to be like in summer when I'll be pulling my board out of the car, changing out of my work clothes into my wettie and jumping in, grinning like a loon. And surfing my arse off.

Sunday surf check at Point Addis. Loooovely!



Comments

Popular Posts