Catching barrels...


... or bazzas as the Baberahams like to call them.

I've been stalking following Kelly Slater (what a coincidence my username is gilly_slater!) on Instagram for a while and it comes as no surprise that aside from what could sometimes be a stressful competition here and there, the man lives The Life.

Before I start going all dreamy and remembering what it was like when I stared deep into Kelly's eyes and saw dolphins, this post is meant to be about GoPros. I want one.

I saw Storm Surfers in 3D the other night and it was freakin' awesome. I learned a new term - 'over-froth'. Dell and I sat squealing and 'woooooooaaahhh!'ing as we were towed into 50ft+ waves. Let's face it, it is definitely the closest I'm ever going to get to being inside any bazza... let alone a heaving monster one at that.

God bless GoPro.

And Tom, Ross .... and Kelly.
(Swoon)

Comments

Popular Posts