Babewatch - number 1


Last week a friend sent me this link with the subject line, 'Did you see this? You will hate her'. Ha! My mother used to tell me when I was young 'Hate is a very strong word - say "loathe" or "despise"'.

But, in this instance I don't hate, loathe or despise this babe. She does appear to be living the Vogue surfer babe dream. When Vogue add the layer of 'surfer lifestyle' to an editorial that's really when I can't help but mentally photoshop myself into the scene.

Until I took up surfing I was purely a turf girl not a surf n' turf girl. I still love fashion mags and doing an outfit but I've also worn tracksuit pants and ugg boots in public. (Woop! Woop! That's the sound of the fashion police). After I wandered the streets in them the first time I realise it's actually not that bad and when you're lazing down the coast for a weekend... well, let's just say it's easy to let oneself go. Plus, tracky pants are so much easier to put on in the carpark after a surf than hopping around in your knickers trying to pull the skinny jeans on. Unless you're Lori Petty.




Comments

Popular Posts