A sign o' the times

...as in the weather, not Prince. Although, he is always welcome. And Jedis.



On the way down to Spouts we drove past a little boy with his Dad. The little boy had his light sabre in one hand and his Dad's hand in the other. They were on their way to this party. Radical.

We were on our way to some fun little waves. And it felt like Spring was coming. Woohoo!

McConaughey + a Young Blood (as I like to call any potential Baberaham under the age of 26)
Despite having three boards already (two are long-term loans from mates, I realise I need to actually be surfing properly before buying any more for myself), I dream of investing in a single-fin longboard this summer. Look at the attitude it instills! Love it. I need to think about growing a mo.

Stoked

Comments

Popular Posts