A photo of me & D-bum "surfing"


The other week I was at a friend's birthday party and someone asked me why there are never any photos of us babes actually surfing. Well, we don't have fancy cameras to take into the surf so all the photos are pre- and apres-surf action. Until Maddog posted this one on instagram today.

Yep, here's me and Kareen surfing at Skenes Creek in January. Or to be more exact "surfing". (To the untrained eye it kind of looks like boogie boarding)

I remember that day we spotted a seal amongst the kelp and I looked down at my shiny black wetsuit and thought I looked like an edible mammal myself albeit manned with a giant white surfboard.

Hopefully I'll post some more pics and vids of us surfing not "surfing" by summer. Then we'll move on to shredding and ripping. Kelly would be proud.

Comments

Popular Posts