Noosa Festival of Surfing 2013

Lovely line-up for the festival
The Noosa Festival of Surfing is on right now. Wish I was there!

It's 7 days of longboarding with a comp for everyone - from groms through to over 60s. I'm looking forward to seeing what the old salties (of both the female and male variety) get up to in the seniors' heats. Perhaps I'll enter as an over 60 some day - that gives me enough time to improve, I guess.

Another birthday is coming around for me this weekend so as part two of my birthday present to myself (part one was buying this Leo Greenfield work) I'm booking myself a trip to Indo to go to the 9ft and Single Logfest the end of May. Yew!

Perhaps my present to myself next year will be a drive up the coast to Noosa in my dream surf van, surfing along the way. Yes, please.

The Critical Slide Society team - love their casual look

Comments

Popular Posts