Alope - saucy swimwear ... with do-rags!

A subtle surfer girl look - perfection!
This sounds ridiculous but I have found my spiritual wetsuit home. These designers have incorporated two of my favourite things - do-rags and stylish wetsuit onesies. I seriously have to meet these girls.

Everyone knows you surf better in leopard print
For the past month or so in Victoria the water has finally warmed up enough to surf (when there's a wave...) in bikini bottoms and my Burt Reynolds-style vest. Now, I'm keen to take it up a notch into leopard print land. I feel it will definitely improve my surfing.

(It also happens to be my birthday next week and this little number is on sale. I reckon I might need to treat myself - or if someone wants to treat me... feel free! Yew!)

Never fear losing your bikini bottoms in a wipe-out again. Harry High Pants to the rescue!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts