No surf = the quest for the perfect sausage roll

This is me happily strolling down the beach hoping for a wave.
Since buying Camp Rad I feel like Poseidon is pulling my leg and has taken away the waves (after all my relationship with the Gods is totally one-on-one). Or it could just be summer when there is traditionally no swell.

I'm still stoked to go down to the house every weekend but have been tasked with looking for other ways to pass the time. Like crosswords. Sitting in various spots in Camp Rad and mentally photoshopping what it will look like when I paint/hang artwork/stack my bookshelves. Trawling op shops for books and woolly blankets. And taking long drives to find the perfect sausage roll. Yeah, life's tough. But, man, am I frothing out for some swell.

So excited to eat this Wye River General Store sausage roll, I couldn't even frame the photo.





Comments

Popular Posts