Baberaham surfer - number 2

I took this unbeknownst to Josh when he was emerging from a paddle session. He's wearing my Tallow surf vest.
He reminded me of a 70s Burt Reynolds and it made me smile.
Back in October I promised myself to do more posts on the Baberahams I surf with, so here's another. This is dear Josh. We've been friends for years and even though we don't hang out as much as we should, when we do, it's always radical. We talk words, books, food, music and babes. The good things in life.

Over Christmas/New Years we did quite a bit of driving searching for a wave (with not much luck) so settled for crosswords on the beach with the occasional paddle around for a bit of fun when the ocean was lake-like.

We also talked about the simple life with our dream babes. As I may have mentioned before, my dream babe would be a man with a heart of gold, a love of the ocean, a curious mind and a lover of sausage rolls.

I love Josh's dream babe - 'When she picks up the paper she turns straight to the quiz (and cartoons), doesn't mind cooking with mince, and would be the kindest person I know.'

I'll be stoked the day Josh and his babe come down to stay at Camp Rad and she whips up chilli con carne and smashes the Saturday quiz.

Comments

Popular Posts