Longboarding summer lovin'

Lady slider
Another new years resolution of mine is to 'surf more' ... and I'm doing just that. Before work. So freakin' awesome! Sure there's loads of people about but there's a wave for everyone, I reckon. I was a super-kook in the 2ft average surf today but couldn't stop laughing. Who cares if I surfed crap? I just surfed before work! 

Tomorrow I'm surfing with my Euro babe friend who is amazing and she's just told me she'll soon be ditching her fish and longboarding with me. If there's anyone who will be able to help me to figure out toes on the nose it will be her. She's my lady surfing idol.

This is where I want to be.
The other awesome thing about surfing before work? Is the carpark change gets a little weirder - go from unpeeling a wetsuit to applying mascara, red lippy, popping on a frock and a pair of my 4 inch platform sandals. There's nothing better than turning up to work with salty hair and a massive grin. What a way to start the day. Yeeeeeew!

(Pics from a Dylan Gordon photo essay awesomeness)

Single fin. Love. Swoon.




Comments

  1. Just stumbled across your lovely blog! Keep up the killer posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Keiron,
      Thanks heaps for checking out my blog. I had a squiz at your site - amazing stuff you got there!
      Hi-fives all round!

      Delete
    2. This post makes me feel great! Thanks
      F

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts