I wanna go to First Base


That is one saucy/fierce stare ... I'm workin' on it
I was stoked when I found out the hot surfer babes from First Base discovered I'd written about their label and my love for hip hop yoga. I asked if they wanted to be interviewed for Salt Gypsy and we cyberly hi-fived over email and got to it. Check out the interview here.

After a post-work surf in perfect glassy conditions yesterday I arrived home to see a parcel on my surf shack doorstep. The First Base babes had sent me two ridiculously saucy singlets as a thank you for the interview. Thank you? No, thank you! Woohoo!

I must confess a girl crush has blossomed on Ali, the founder of First Base.

We love the same things! Beyonce! Silver foxes! Surfing! Inventing new words!

Can't wait to surf check in this!
And then there's her label ...

X marks the spot indeed.

Can someone call the fire brigade I think I see a fire hazard. Yeeeeow!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts