Neon Wetsuits - bringing more sauciness to the waves

Neon wetsuits! Pow! Pow!
Just when I think I find the perfect wetsuit, another one pops up. Ladies, keep 'em coming!

I had a breakthrough on the w'end and from now and forever more Point Roadknight will be called Point Radknight. An old salty I have been admiring from afar for months - he of the headstand and effortless style - waved to me on Saturday and after I took a wave and stuffed it up, he called me over to tell me I was taking off in the wrong spot. I wildly gesticulated while saying, 'It drives me nuts! I'm in the wrong spot! I can't paddle hard enough! I pop up all wrong! Surely after two years it still can't be so hard!' He smiled and said, 'Come with me' and we paddled over to a section and he talked to me about the incoming sets and what to look for. It was awesome. He then asked my name and said, 'Well, Gill, paddle. Now.' and I was soon riding down the face of the wave of my life. I was boomshakalaka-ing all the way to shore and I could hear him cheering. Thanks, Rodney.

It makes me want to celebrate and buy one of these little numbers custom made by a lovely lass in Cornwall. Aren't they unreal? Pam Burridge meets Wonder Woman. Pow! Pow!


Comments

Popular Posts