Minimale Animale - next level saucy swimwear

Chica rashie
As you know, I'm always on the look out for saucy swimwear to surf in. Well, I think I've found a swimwear label that has taken it to the next level. These lil' numbers make me sit back in my seat and fan my face. Caliente!

The Cindy Crawford
Most of this range is named after supermodels and you can see why - you'd have to be surfing up a storm to get the body to pull one of these numbers off. This collection is what my gay friends call a 'strong look'.

The Jane Fonda
Obviously surfing in one of these babies would be problematic unless you didn't mind flashing various body parts during a session. In my wildest dreams I could only fathom wearing one of these numbers (except the rashie - it's a go-er, no doubt) under a wetsuit. Can you imagine doing the carpark-changing-unpeeling-of-the-wetsuit to reveal one of these? Why, I think it would make even the toughest of surfers blush.

The epitome of a 'strong look', I would say


Comments

Popular Posts