Endless Summer - it's time to invest in a longboard

The perfect Saturday night in
I did a solo trip down to Camp Rad last weekend to do what I hoped was a whole lot of soul surfing and a spot of painting. Sadly there were no waves so to comfort myself I watched Endless Summer on Saturday night. Wow. Surfers in those days. More surfers should wear suits when travelling, I say. And their relaxed style on the waves! Break me off a piece of that!

So, I've decided that if I manage to rent out Camp Rad a bit over summer (you will be able to rent it, if you like) I'm going to buy myself a longboard and concentrate on that as my style of choice. 

If a miracle occurs - eg, I look deep into Kelly Slater's eyes again and see dolphins and dugongs frolicking in his piercing blue eyes... a.k.a ' being dolphinised' - I might one day have the pleasure of seeing a dude like Dane Pioli surf. A 'progressive' shredding longboarder. Holy smokes.


Comments

Popular Posts