Not Without My Do-Rag

 So, I figured it's time to start a blog for a couple of reasons:

1. One of my new year's resolutions was to write articles and have them published in magazines. This hasn't really worked out. I emailed a magazine an article and have since found out that they stole my idea and asked someone else to write it. This magazine is now dead to me.

2. I've gone back to school to do Masters and I think I want to write my thesis about blogs to books - blooks - and what works, what doesn't, what makes some blooks successful and some not etc etc. It's probably a good idea that I get involved then and write one myself. I love the player. And the game. 

I think I'll post about what's going on in the Casa de Cono and my life in Melbourne. And I promise never to use the phrase 'I couldn't help but wonder...'

Comments

Popular Posts