Stella Jean - I have died and gone to swimwear heaven


Gee whiz! Oh boy! Heck! I am soooooo thankful for my food blogger extraordinaire bestie, Alice, for sending me a link to Stella Jean today.


For those of you who know me well, I have often said I have felt like a gay black man trapped in a white woman's body. It's tough sometimes.

Now if I can get my mitts on these bathers I feel like I will truly be able to express myself!

A strong look for the Anglesea shops, methinks.
What's not to love about this swimwear?

It's surf friendly with its high waisted bottoms and halternecks and totally suits longboarding.


The prints, a nod to Stella Jean's Caribbean heritage, are totally my vibe. And, well, the giant do-rag/urban turban just seal the deal.


I just need to work out where I can buy them... as in every single piece in the collection.


Comments

Popular Posts