Summer sauciness, ahoy!

The saucy onesie even makes the daggiest slip-ons look hot
One more sleep until I'm back in the surf and I'm feeling frothy! Aside from extensive dancing and drinking during this extended turf time of late, I have been spending quite a bit of time flicking through the fashion mags and am so stoked to see the ladies from Tallow being recognised that they make the sauciest, sexiest surf gear around.

Casual apres-surf outfit I'll recreate at my beach house
It's not quite warm enough for me to break out my Tallow Bond-girlesque neoprene vest and knickers but when I do... look out! Beyonce will be proud (as for my surfing... well... that's a different story).

Their new collection is online ... there's absolutely nothing suggestive about this pic at all. Ahem.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts