Duct Tape Surfing = This is Love & Family

My new heroes
I'm at the age now where all my friends are having babies - and I'm hoping this will translate into an army of frothing groms I can teach to surf some day.

It's also made me think about my friendships with said procreating mates and all the ups and downs we've been through over the years but right now, life is pretty sweet. I reckon as you get older, your friendship circle shrinks a bit, but those mates who are in your circle of trust are super bloody special. They're your home-grown family.

When I popped in to meet the new babe of two of mates yesterday, we were talking about my coastal life and love of surfing (a topic I'm rather fond of) and I was shown this video.

Now, watch this and you'll feel inspired, frothing to surf and bursting with love for your fellow humans. Hi-fives to that.


Duct Tape Surfing from Mark Tipple on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular Posts