Wonderland Honolulu - what's not to like about pom poms?

Calypso party shorts! I want!
I recently interviewed the lovely Jess for Salt Gypsy. Jess runs her label, Wonderland Honolulu, out of Hawaii/LA. Living the dream right? Of course she surfs too.

Check out the interview here, if you fancy.

As a thank you for the interview, Jess sent me what's been on my list for my spring/summer '14 wardrobe. A kimono so I can waft around feeling like a surfer babe when I trot up to the Anglesea shops. Or waft around on the beach, apres surf. (I aspire to be a wafter-type babe this summer, you see.)

Wafty kimono beach vibes
And when I'm not wafting, I'll be surfing.

It's a bummer but I'll be surfing in bare legs in Victoria for probably only 2 weeks all up (bloody cold Vicco water!) so having an extra millimetre between me and the sea will be awesome for the couple of months sans wettie. Gotta love me some surf leggings. And the print might help work as a distraction from my ordinary surfing.

Yew!! No wettie!!
As Jess is awesome and wants to share the love - use the discount code SUMMER2013 and receive 15%. Sweet! Get clicking at her shop, pronto.

Comments

Popular Posts