The call of Poseidon

I'll be feeling like this on Saturday!
It's been six weeks since I last surfed. I've been spending my turf time dancing around a bar after dark in a Bacchanalian frenzy with the most delightful bunch of boys and men a girl could ever meet. Instead of being tossed around by the waves, I've been thrown in the air, leaped across bars, rolled on the floor and finished off the night with a good cuddle.

This weekend I'm returning to the waves and I'm feeling pretty excited (although if any more tops-off dancing happens without me, I'll be sorely disappointed.) On Saturday I will be paddling out with this song in my head, thinking about the good times and giving thanks to Poseidon for waiting for me.

Oh, and check out this interview with Sarah-Lee. A Hawaii local, surfer and amazing photographer. An inspirational babe.

I might try to incorporate some dance moves to my surfing

Comments

Popular Posts